[News] Good Impressions of Amarok 2.1

Amarok 2.1 Quick(-ish) Review

| So I’ve just installed Amarok 2.1. Configured my collection location easy
| enough, downloaded the alarm script from the scripts library (haven’t tried
| it yet) and now I set about making it look how I want. I know exactly how I
| want Amarok 2 to look: Exactly like Amarok 1.4.
`----

http://allenjb.me.uk/amarok-21-quick-ish-review

Amarok 2.1 is out & Installing Amarok 2.1 on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty

,----[ Quote ]
| Another nice feature introduced is “bookmarking” - any track with a length
| greater than 10minutes and Amarok will save the last listened position, so
| when you return to playing the track, it resumes from the last bookmarked
| place. You can also manually bookmark any track btw.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/linux/ubuntu/amarok-21-is-out-installing-amarok-21-on-ubuntu-904-jaunty/

Recent:

Amarok 2.1 "Let There Be Light" released

,----[ Quote ]
| Since the release of 2.0 we have gotten a lot of feedback and have already
| integrated some of it in 2.0.1 and 2.0.2. This new release includes a new
| look, many improvements, new features and brings back old favorites.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2009/06/03/amarok-21-let-there-be-light-released

Amarok 2.1 Brings a Plethora of Cool Features

,----[ Quote ]
| As we've mentioned at the beginning of the article, there's also a huge list
| of bugfixes and many other small improvements. And, as the developers always
| promised, future versions of Amarok 2.1 will bring even more of your favorite
| features... so stay tuned!
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Amarok-2-1-Brings-Plethora-of-Cool-Features-113336.shtml

Amarok 2.1 Released

http://helpforlinux.blogspot.com/2009/06/amarok-21-released.html

Amarok 2.1 released

http://www.h-online.com/open/Amarok-2-1-released--/news/113451

Hooray, I Have Finally Found a Replacement for Amarok

,----[ Quote ]
| Gmusicbrowser has a lot more features that the ones in this post, I only
| wrote about the things I liked, but you will find an option for full-screen
| too, IDtag writer and many many others. Give Gmusicbrowser a try and let me
| know what you think!
`----

http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/06/hurray-i-have-finally-found-replacement.html

Amarok 2.1 Beta 2 Released