[News] Reddit Celebrates Free Software Milestone/Anniversary, Jitterbit 3 is Coming

  • Subject: [News] Reddit Celebrates Free Software Milestone/Anniversary, Jitterbit 3 is Coming
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:48:40 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Help reddit celebrate 1 year of open source by helping your favorite open
source project!

,----[ Quote ]
| Wow, on June 17, 2009, it'll be an entire year since reddit went open source.
| If you weren't around, or missed the hacky stop-motion video announcing it,
| reddit has been open source for a year now. See for yourself at code.reddit.
`----

http://blog.reddit.com/2009/06/help-reddit-celebrate-1-year-of-open.html

Jitterbit 3 expands open source data integration

,----[ Quote ]
| In a perfect world, data would all be easily transportable and consumable.
| The world is not perfect, and that's why the work that open source data
| integration vendor Jitterbit does, is valuable to many organizations. I first
| wrote about Jitterbit around the time of their 1.0 release in 2006 ,and now
| they're gearing up with their 3.0 release.
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2009/06/jitterbit-3-expands-open-sourc.html

Related:

What is Reddit Announcing Tomorrow? And Why Is A Penguin Involved?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/17/AR2008061702259.html