Re: [News] MAFIAA Sued (Directly) for $5 Million, by Cher

Homer wrote:

>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> Huh? I am certainly no MS fan.
>
>That accounts for why you spend all your time defending them, and
>attacking Free Software.

Indeed!

>>> But interestingly I wonder what this hypocritical thinks of Ubuntu
>>> or Red Hat or  .... <insert hundreds of companies who make money
>>> from others peoples work>.

You see, "Hadron", Redhat provides a service that they get paid for.
People don't pay them for the fun of it.

Using the work of others (FOSS) in their product does not somehow make
it immoral, you *stupid*, Micro$oft-loving POS.

>Are you being deliberately obtuse?
>
>(Oh sorry, I forgot for one moment that I was conversing with Hardon,
>COLA's resident "genius".)
>
>The examples I gave were of Microsoft exploiting others /without/
>compensation, making them the "freeloaders" that you deplore so much.
>
>You do get that, right?
>
>Who's the hypocrite now?

Quack is, but we already knew that.