Re: [News] Windows Vista Cracks Still Aplenty

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> We already know that a large number of Windows users see nothing
> wrong in copyright violation.  It's hardly related to Linux.

In fact very few people (with the possible exception of Intellectual
Monopolists) have any interest in (or sympathy with) copyrights, and
the spiralling numbers of BitTorrent users seems to support this.

And who can blame them for their apathy, after all this inexplicable
and ethereal thing called "IP" makes no sense at all ... once again,
to anyone except the Intellectual Monopolists.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 22:41:50 up 10 days,  2:39,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.38, 0.26