Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft bans hybrid storage netbooks that run XP

<http://www.netbookchoice.com/2009/06/04/microsoft-bans-hybrid-storage-netbooks-that-run-xp/>

<http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2009/06/04/microsoft-no-netbooks-with-hybrid-storage/1#comments>

>> Microsoft at it's best...What aspect of your PC shall we control today!
>
> First they try to tell you what /software/ to use.
>
> Then they try to tell you what protocols/formats to stick to.
>
> Then they tell you what /files/ you can access (DRM).
>
> Now they say what /hardware/ you are permitted to use (TPM and OEM
> ultimatums).
>
> Is Microsoft good for computing?

No!

Microsoft is a blight upon the face of computing.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008