Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Bong is a Pile of... Theft?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Chris Ahlstrom belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Bing is not Google, but it is a spin engine.
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| But rather than a search engine or even a "decision engine", Bing also
>>| appears to be a spin engine, in that it provides partisan answers to
>>| controversial topics, such as Steve Ballmer's propensity to throw chairs to
>>| blow off stress.  At a friend's suggestion, I typed the following phrases
>>| (without quotes) into both Google.com and Bing.com.  The results are very
>>| telling.  Be sure to look at the phrase completion options that you are
>>| offered as you type.
>>|
>>| "linux "
>
>       linux windows
>       linux microsoft
>       linux vista
>       linux commands
>       linus pauling
>
> Guffaw.  Every hacker needs to get his vitamin C more than his kernel!
>
>>| "antitrust microsoft"
>
> You get nothing.  Nada.  Squat.  Bupkiss.

Actually, even more interesting is trying "antitrust m" in google versus
bing.

Apparently Microsoft's database of web pages is still quite empty.

MSN butterflies:

--
Beware of low-flying butterflies.