Re: [News] The Story of Microsoft and ASUS

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Asus Eee and the 'It's Better with Windows' Campaign
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | However, despite the first flurry of rumors that the campaign was a
> | hoax, Asus has admitted that the campaign is legitimate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAAA!!!

The video has faked sequences. There is no way for windummies to get that
kind of browsing speed from asus eee or any other netbooks.

With Ubuntu 9.04, you are just about to manage speeds like that.

It should be banned for misleading consumers.

Micoahft sales plops inside asus are so PATHETIC just
lik eall windummies that the resort to hallucinatory
experiences to sell windummy CRAP!

Git with all malarky and put Linux back on!

The public hate micoshaft products.