Re: Sweden’s Most Prolific Writer Supports Sharing by P2P

On 2009-06-02 14:08, Hadron wrote:

,----
| > control of their copyright, and instead of selling 1000 records at the local
| > store, they can reach 1 million free downloaders where maybe 500 pay for it,
`----

So by your reckoning one in two thousand are not freetards. Nice.

Well, I have no idea about the numbers, the point is that many has no chance at
all to sell since they don't get published, and show that even with a very low
rate of paying downloaders the profit may be better since there is a zero margin
cost.

/bb