Re: [News] KDevelop4 Near Release; KDE4's Oxygen Brings Breathe Icon Theme

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDevelop team is proud to announce the third public beta of KDevelop4. | This release includes some major new features, such as a new code-writing | assistant, a new documentation plugin showing you the API docs for Qt and KDE | APIs, a reworked | Mercurial plugin and a rewrite of the classbrowser plugin. On top of that we | improved stability a lot, made loads of small improvements throughout and | fixed as many bugs as we could. `----

I'm very interested in trying it. Although I tend to stick to vi and gdb at the command line, I've been looking at QT recently and would like to try KDevelop. The version of KDevelop I have installed is for QT3 and although I have QT3 installed, the presence of QT4 on my system causes it to crash.