Re: [News] Massive Successful Migration to GNU/inux in France

After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Not any sleazier than the vitriolic Linux fanbois who troll
>> the Internet posting their anti-MS stupidity.
>
> This smacks of:
>
> 'Use ... the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
> enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, ... associated with
> mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
> Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the ... newsgroups, ... make
> the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the
> mythology of the computer industry.'

There are far more vitriolic Windows fanbois who troll the internet posting
their anti-OSS stupidity.

DFS is a perfect case in point.

--
	When the lodge meeting broke up, Meyer confided to a friend.
"Abe, I'm in a terrible pickle!  I'm strapped for cash and I haven't