Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft (MSFT) Sinks as Market Rallies (+5%) Because DOJ Gets Shapiro

Sinister Midget wrote:
On 2009-03-13, Philip <none@xxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Expert Who Supported Microsoft Breakup Joins Justice Department
,----[ Quote ]
| Economist Carl B. Shapiro, who endorsed the Clinton administration’s plan to | break up Microsoft Corp. as an expert witness, has rejoined the U.S. Justice | Department as the antitrust division’s chief economist, people familiar with | the appointment said. `----

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601204&sid=aVSy5ioz7EeI&refer=technology
Sort like when the Terminator said "I'll be back".

But the difference is that this time the monopolists bought enough
people in government that they won't have to worry about it.

That's not the impression I get from the article.  Did you read it?