[News] Comic Creation Software Targets GNU/Linux; Review of Renoise 2.0 for GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Comic Creation Software Targets GNU/Linux; Review of Renoise 2.0 for GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 01:14:02 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Comic creation software released simultaneously for Linux and Windows.

,----[ Quote ]
| Start by adding panels to your page. Then drop your favorite pictures onto
| the panels. Add a few Speech Bubbles, and boom. You've got your very own
| comic. And it was all "Drag and Drop".
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/11244.html

Renoise 2.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Verdict: If cross-platform usability is more important to you than freedom,
| Renoise may suit your needs perfectly. 8/10.
`----
http://www.tuxradar.com/content/renoise-20

Recent:

eBook and Comic Book Reader, Organizer for Linux Hits 1.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Radical Breeze announces the immediate availability of RadicalCodex 1.0.
|
| RadicalCodex 1.0 is an eBook and digital Comic Book organizer and reader
| specifically built for Linux.
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/11192.html

"Doomed to Obscurity" - New Web Comic Launched

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=doomed_to_obscurity_new_web_comic_launch&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1