Re: [News] Microsoft to End up Like SCO, Patents to Lose Their Bubble Value

Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
> DFS wrote:
>> Sinister Midget wrote:

>>> Not to mention the last bit of hokey crap Erik had that MICROS~1
>>> was just a poor, misunderstood company that we should all love
>>> and respect because they never have or would sue over patents.
>>
>> I'm sure you'll be providing proof of this any day now...

[quote]
"Microsoft only uses it's patents defensively, when someone sues them
over a patent infringement." ~ Erik Funkenbusch
[/quote]

http://tinyurl.com/fuddie-claims-ms-never-sues

> Erik has claimed that bullshit often enough.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, Fuddie's knee-jerk defensiveness or
DooFy's knee-jerk denialism. It's like a Dumb & Dumber tag team.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 20:39:08 up 128 days,  4:21,  5 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.08