OpenSuSE is one of the best distros ..

youkeyson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

OpenSuSE is one of the worst GNU/Linux distributions there is. They have their priorities in the wrong places  ..

I disagree, it's very stable and mature. The main problem is that Novell don't seem to know what to do with it. There is an OEM selling a mail order PC with it pre-installed. Novell recently dropped some openSuSE developers while giving the boss a big bonus. Fire the lawyers and keep the developers is what I say.

http://forums.opensuse.org/
http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2008/12/the-lizard-roars-opensuse-11-1-officially-released.ars