Re: [News] John Dvorak Dumps Windows for GNU/Linux, Disappointed with BetaVista7

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> So, Schestowitz lied about another article.  In equally regular and
>>> predictable news, the Sun rose today.
>>

> SNIP

UNSNIP

   I cannot wean myself off Windows altogether because, well, I write about
   Windows. But for ancillary machines that I put together where I need
   reliability and low price, I'm always going to see whether Ubuntu works.
   And if it does, that's what gets installed.

   If I had a small or mid-size company, I'd probably use only Linux and
   open-source software, just to stay out of the way of the software police
   and their onerous "audits"---another abhorrent situation that, to me,
   is intolerable.

>> However, /Roy/, I'd have written the Subject this way:

   Dvorak tired of being dumped on by Windows

> I'm glad you agree that Roy Schestowitz is a lying scumbag.

He expressed no such agreement.   You are what you claim Roy is.

> The only difference between Roy Schestowitz and a bag of shit is the bag.

That's a textbook example of projection.