Re: [News] John Dvorak Dumps Windows for GNU/Linux, Disappointed with BetaVista7

Tim Smith wrote:
In article <MGjtl.15170$19.14666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

You're a liar, Spamowitz, as always. Dvorak didn't say one word about dumping Windows/Vista, nor did he mention Win7.

So, Schestowitz lied about another article. In equally regular and predictable news, the Sun rose today.

Quote: "If I had a small or mid-size company, I'd probably use only Linux and open-source software, just to stay out of the way of the software police and their onerous "audits"—another abhorrent situation that, to me, is intolerable.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk