Re: Microsoft to allow users to switch off IE ..

Ezekiel wrote:

> "7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> "Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> windows_to_allow_users_to_switch_off_ie/

>>> So Duuhhg - How do I totally uninstall  khtml/webkit  from a KDE system?
>>

>> Install Gnome
>
> So it's no longer a KDE system - it's now gnome.
>

>> and then install KDE components as needed.
>
> The question was never how to install KDE components on a gnome system.
> The question is how to take a KDE system and then totally remove
> khtml/webkit from it.

You are sticking to your dumb fsck image as usual I assume?

You can install KDE WITHOUT Konqueror. With latest Ubuntu, konqueror
installs are separate. So you can install firefox on KDE and not
be pressured to feel that you must install konqueror with KDE
just because konqueor is the (optional) browser that ships with KDE.
Choices choices! What to do with all those choices!