Re: [News] EDN Editor Sick of Windows, Wants Free Software and Standards

On 2009-03-07, Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Doctor Smith" <iaintgotnostinkinemail@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 08:44:52 -0500, DFS wrote:
>>

>>> Freetards are literally the most helpless people I know.
>>
>> And the laziest as well.
>> They seem to want everything for nothing.
>
> They all want something for nothing but expect others to provide it for
> them. Not a single one of the freetards here gives away anything for free.
> But they all expect others to work and develop free software so that they
> can use it for free.

    Make me something new and I will pay good money for it. Try to make
me pay for the 5th or 10th time for some tired old idea that isn't even
put together robustly and any discriminating person will tell you what
to go do with yourself.

--
	Linux: because everyone should get to drink the beer of their    |||
choice and not merely be limited to pretensious imports or hard cider.  / | \