[News] New Audio and Video Covering Free Software and GNU/Linux

Open Sources Episode 6: Open source in the enterprise

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13846_3-10173074-62.html

Podcast Season 1 Episode 3

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Debian 5 and Xfce 4.6 are released, Microsoft sues TomTom,
| are the Creative Commons licences working, are there too many Linux
| distributions and did Mike really play Captain 'S' - the remake?
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-1-episode-3

Episode 0x08: Selecting a FLOSS License

,----[ Quote ]
| Bradley and Karen discuss the issues and considerations for a FLOSS project
| selecting a license.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2009/mar/03/0x08/

Take Me Out to Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| When I was a kid, sometimes on a hot summer day my grandfather -- I called
| him "pops" -- would jump up and ask, "Hey kid. You want to go out to Ubuntu?"
| When he asked me that, my eyes would light up. There's nothing more I loved
| than spending time with pops and Ubuntu. As we walked over to his creaky
| Pentium III, we both broke out in that classic American song, "Take Me Out to
| Ubuntu." (QuickTime version -- Ogg version)
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/160519/article.html

15 years Linux: past and future

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source luminaries reminisce about the early days of Linux, its successes
| and how it should move forward. Featuring Larry Augustin (VA Software), Dirk
| Hohndel (Intel), Chris DiBona (Google) Eric Raymond and Jon maddog Hall
`----

http://linuxfilesystem.com/uncategorized/15-years-linux-past-and-future

Recent:

Ubuntu Podcast Episode #20

http://ubuntupodcast.net/2009/02/28/ubuntu-podcast-episode-20/

Linux Outlaws 79 - A Community Gone Wild

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/79