[News] New Cedega Brings More Games to GNU/Linux

Cedega 7.1 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Cedega 7.1 is here and brings with it substantial improvements to your Linux
| gaming experience! Enhanced performance, stability and usability are at the
| core of the 7.1 update, plus Members can now enjoy the Cedega Certified game,
| Bioshock.
|
| Increased performance comes in the form of greatly improved VBO graphics and
| enhancements to take advantage of multi-core CPUs. Cedega 7.1 also offers you
| better handling of in-game resolution changes and removes a number of those
| slightly off-putting crashes on quit, thanks to broad changes to underlying
| reference counting methods.
`----

http://www.cedega.com/news/

Recent:

TransGaming Launches Cedega 6.1

,----[ Quote ]
| TransGaming Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TNG), today announced the release of Cedega
| 6.1, allowing some of the latest and hottest PC games to run on the Linux
| operating system.
`----

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Transgaming-Inc-TSX-VENTURE-TNG-903295.html

Related:

Cedega 6.1 Beta Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Back in February we shared that Cedega 6.1 was soon to be in beta and
| yesterday it finally arrived. The first beta release of Transgaming's Cedega
| 6.1 (codenamed "Tovik") is now available. Cedega 6.1 ships with support for
| Shader Model 3.0, new game capabilities, stability improvements, performance
| enhancements, and more.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=cedega_61_beta&num=1

Cedega 6.0 Performance Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| For those new to Linux or the yet to be converts, Cedega is an
| application that emulates Microsoft's DirectX and allows the user to
| play a variety of games within Linux that otherwise wouldn't be
| possible.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=681&num=1

Cedega 6.0 - Review