[News] Sun's FOSS-hostile CEO Characterises Proprietary Software as Communistic

Sun's McNealy Sees the Light on Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Got that? It's *proprietary* software that is communistic these days.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=1932

More Sun:

Infobright's Open Source Data Warehouse Offers More for Less

,----[ Quote ]
| "Infobright's Community Edition integrated with Sun Microsystems' MySQL
| database, allows Infobright to deliver the industry's most scalable data
| warehouse platform for MySQL," says Mary Jo Nott, Executive Editor of the
| BeyeNETWORK.

"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"

                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief

Recent:

India’s open source future