[News] 6 New Distribution Releases: SystemRescueCd, Dreamlinux, CDlinux, ZevenOS, Astaro, SliTaz

  • Subject: [News] 6 New Distribution Releases: SystemRescueCd, Dreamlinux, CDlinux, ZevenOS, Astaro, SliTaz
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:02:53 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

SystemRescueCd 1.1.6

http://www.sysresccd.org/

Dreamlinux 3.5

http://www.dreamlinux.com.br/

CDlinux 0.9.2

http://www.cdlinux.info/

ZevenOS 1.1 ready !

,----[ Quote ]
| We are proud to announce the brand new ZevenOS 1.1 .
|
| It includes many new and updated features. We switched the base system to
| Ubuntu 8.10 including Kernel 2.6.27 and Xorg 7.4.
`----

http://www.zevenos.com/allgemein/zevenos-11-ready.html

Astaro 7.4

http://www.astaro.com/

SliTaz 20090228

http://www.slitaz.org/

Weekly Distribution Release Roundup for Feb 22-28

http://www.linux-ninja.com/2009/03/01/weekly-distribution-release-roundup-for-feb-22-28/

Recent:

Torvalds rejects one-size-fits-all Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/246534/torvalds-rejects-onesizefitsall-linux.html