Re: [News] New Wine Released -- Safari Runs in GNU/Linux

Mart van de Wege wrote:

> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Mart van de Wege <mvdwege_public@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Do you know how many browsers available for Linux use the very same
>>> WebKit engine?
>>>
>>> I guess not, since you have never been close to a Linux system anyway.
>>>
>>> Mart
>>
>> What are you talking about?
>>
> QED

Here, Hadron Snot Quark, some more info for you:

Name        : libwebkit-1_0-1              Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.1                             Vendor: openSUSE
Release     : 4.25
Build Date: Wed Dec  3 17:28:21 2008
Group       : Development/Libraries/C and C++
Source RPM: libwebkit-1.0.1-4.25.src.rpm
Size        : 11528104                         License: LGPL v2.0 only;
LGPL v2.0 or later
Signature   : RSA/8, Wed Dec  3 17:29:42 2008, Key ID b88b2fd43dbdc284
Packager    : http://bugs.opensuse.org
URL         : http://webkit.org/
Description :
WebKit is a web content engine, derived from KHTML and KJS from KDE,
and used primarily in Apple's Safari browser.  It is made to be
embedded in other applications, such as mail readers, or web browsers.

That is the description of one of the WebKit RPM packages installed on my
system

Better now?
--
Any idiot can run XP. And usually does.