Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista So Disgusting That Even Counterfeiters Don't Want It

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock COLA Succubus
Hunter wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department
of Marketing:

> 7 wrote:
>>

>> Had they pirated Ubuntu or some other several hundred Linux distros
>> out there, they could have made money and avoided prosecution
>> by Micoshaft Corporation.
>>

> Linux is free with a lot of different names, same damn product. They
> couldn't give the stuff away, no wants it.

Out of date asstroturfing.

Everybody I know wants Linux or already have it working.