Re: The Economist Covers Free Software, Attributes Stallman

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock
baaaaabaaaaboooeee@xxxxxxxxx wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
Appil Department of Marketing:

> On May 29, 9:50 pm, Homer <use...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > Open-source software in the recession: Born free
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> RMS and ESR would disagree.
>>
>> --
>
> The entire model is doomed to failure because somewhere, somehow,
> someone is profiting.
> And rightfully so.
>
> You Linux OSS freakazoids are idiots if you think given the choice,
> people are going to give away their work for free.

You were misled. Its free as in freedom not price.

You can sell that idea to all those who claim otherwise
and Linux will benefit the maximum. Post us some samples
of how you have done this.

Linux still sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY
and Linux netbooks is set to top 50% soon.
More evidence Linux is free as in freedom not price.