Re: Flattery is the sincerest form of wit

Tony Smith Tony(UK) wrote:
> Thank you, whoever is the impersonator of me posting in the 'Asus gives
> up Linux' thread.
>
> I do not know know who it is, and as it looks as if they are posting from
> a Virgin media server from the header information looks to be the same as
> mine.
>
> You bastards, whoever you are.
>
> Tony(UK)

Tony, here is some detailed information about the fake poster:

http://cpc1-cmbg15-2-0-cust491.5-4.cable.virginmedia.com/

Check this out:

http://ip-lookup.net/?ip=86.26.9.236

The entire IP address might however be forged (faked).

The only thing you can do, is use GNUPG. Roy Schestowits uses it, so do
I, because we (an many more posters in COLA) have been forged before.

For example, suddenly "I" started posting "Love Letters" to Don Zeigler.
I never did that, it was the Clogwog troll forging me.

If you sign your post with GNUPG, readers can see the distinction
between genuine and faked posts.

If you post Linux advocacy in this Linux advocacy group, the Microsoft
shills will "Punish" you.

Welcome to the club mate ;-)

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin