Re: Ubuntu

On 2009-05-27, RickyBobby <nascar42@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Peter" <linuxlater-on@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ubuntu user magazine out now in W.H.Smiths with DVD versions of 32/34
>> Jaumty 9.4.
>> So Smiths seem to think there is a big enough market to promote a magazine
>> solely about  Ubuntu.
>>                 Peter
>
> They should try promoting some drivers.

   Between the multifunction printer, the PMP, the digital camera, the
video camera, the other network printer, the remote control, the USB
BD drive, the h264 accelerated video card, the RAID mobo and the USB
component capture device I wonder what you would suggest.

   My multifunction printer works in a networked environment under
Linux. Windows can't do anything with it. So much for those superior
vendor supported drivers...

   It (Windows) also does more poorly with the network printer.

--
     If it were really about "being good", then Microsoft would       |||
have been put out of business by Apple before the first line of      / | \