[News] Firefox 3.5 Themes Get a Facelift

Visual Polish in the Firefox 3.5 Themes

,----[ Quote ]
| We are now in the process of landing a few refreshed icons for the Firefox
| 3.5 themes.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/faaborg/2009/05/25/visual-polish-in-the-firefox-35-themes/

I tested it yesterday. It plays Oggs very nicely, natively too.

Recent:

Mozilla hangs fire on Firefox 3.5 till June

,----[ Quote ]
| A limited number of release candidates for Firefox 3.5 will be released
| before the final version of the software comes out, probably in around "two
| to three" months, Mozilla evangelist Chris Blizzard posted last Friday.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/17/firefox3_5_browser/

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - Superb is too modest

,----[ Quote ]
| You all probably know that Firefox is my favorite browser. It is fast, stable
| and extensible. It is also quite safe. And it looks good, too. Finally, you
| may also have heard that Firefox 3.1, the latest version of this phenomenal
| browser, is coming out soon, promising a revolution in usability and speed.
| In fact, Beta 3 has been publicly released just a few days ago.
|
| [...]
|
| Firefox 3.1 is everything you expected - and then some. It's going to be a
| blast. It's faster, it's more compliant, it has improved privacy, and a range
| of new features that make a great product into a greater one. Audio and video
| tags are particularly interesting, as they open a world of new possibilities
| when it comes to Web and what it means to us. Throw in a whole bunch of
| excellent extensions and the options are virtually limitless.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/firefox-3-1-beta.html

Mozilla confirm next Firefox will be version 3.5

| become Firefox 3.5 to reflect the "increased scope" of browser's next update.
| The notes from the Firefox developers say that the forthcoming beta 3 will
| still be shipped as Firefox 3.1 while the developers update their tools to
| switch to the new version number.
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/134059

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 now available for download

,----[ Quote ]
`----

https://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2009/03/12/firefox-31-beta-3-now-available-for-download/