Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista So Horrible That Microsoft Wants it Buried

 > Huh? So what? No one cares.

I have a wife, 3 kids and live in a small village. Now to dispel a few other remarks from the past. I do not live in my parents basement. I do not smoke cannabis and I'm not some sort of herbert who shakes their fist at the sky whilst talking to people who are invisible.

Ditto.

Believe it or not, it matters not to me. I know where I will be when the Microsoft cashcow dries up for Redmond and those who make a living.

Quote "you want people to not make a living like you...." and its with comments like that which show who is entirely unsuitable for employment in any field, not me. Of course I want people to make a living but applying your silly theory we should all just stay quiet then and accept everything in case we put someone out of a job?

Both of you have my pity, for your attitude and your futures.

What are you talking about?!?!?!??! This is a Linux advocacy group - not
somewhere for people to compare their broods.

Goblin
bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com

or follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/_goblin

If nobody cares why was the subject of "broke" brought up? but you are right. It was posted more to show that the comment of "broke" was a lie, just like the many others posted by people worried about their future making a living from Microsoft products.

You really need a better counter, you make this far too easy.