Re: What is an Internet Troll?

Ezekiel wrote:
"Goblin" <bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4a1a69e9$0$31189$6d5eeec5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Terry Porter wrote:

Hi Terry!

What a great piece of text!  For me the troll strengthens my resolve,

Signed - "Goblin" an internet troll who never existed until a couple of days ago then magically appears as a COLA "advocate" and is somehow familiar with everyone's posting history and the history of this newsgroup.

"Goblin" - the nymshifting idiot who is the very definition of an internet troll.

Liar, Ive been posting on MS Watch and many other forums for a long while. Even my blog began in September 08..I haven't just appeared.

Why do you tell lies which ANYONE can so easily check up on?

--

Goblin
bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: