Re: [News] The Sun Only Powers GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> I mean, really. Look at the capabilities compared to an amiga or ST of the
> day. 4, 16 or 256 colours compared to millions. Beepy sound compared to a
> full on sound chip (unless you went to the added expense of a sound card).
> The only thing the amiga lacked was the business software that for some
> reason IBM managed to corner the market on.
>
> I think by the 286 era the amiga and ST both had hard drives.

I had one on my Atari ST.  A 10Mb external drive that roared like a vaccuum
cleaner.

--
It is so very hard to be an
on-your-own-take-care-of-yourself-because-there-is-no-one-else-to-do-it-for-you