Re: [News] Claim: The Guardian Dumps Microsoft Office for OpenOffice.org!!

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Homer on Friday 22 May 2009 21:09 : \____
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>>
>>> I wonder what's happened to the MS loving journalist who was writing
>>> for the Grauniad?
>>
>> You mean "Microsoft" Jack (Schofield), the Grauniad's resident dinosaur?
>>
>> He's probably having an epileptic seizure about now.
>
> This dinosaur is just attacking Linux these days. Example from yesterday:
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/askjack/2009/may/21/asus-linux-usb

Nice.  Just float a user question, and then an command-line answer, without
mentioning that the user must have fat-fingered something to remove the
/media folder.

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far.  Especially
if they are dead.