[News] GNU/Linux is Winning, So Microsoft Brings Out the Shills

Migrating to Desktop Linux: What is the Big Deal? Answer: Nothing.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blog.linuxtoday.com/blog/2009/05/migrating-to-li.html

| work to do."
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/151568/ballmer_still_searching_for_an_answer_to_google.html

Microsoft and Its Three Biggest Threats

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft sees Linux as a much more significant competitor, even though its
| share of the desktop OS market is small. Here's why: "I think the dynamic
| with Linux is changing somewhat," Ballmer said at the meeting. "I assume
| we're going to see Android-based, Linux-based laptops, in addition to phones.
| We'll see Google more as a competitor in the desktop operating system
| business than we ever have before."
`----

http://www.serverwatch.com/eur/article.php/3808396

Microsoft CEO Scoffs at Mac Share Gains