[News] Ultra X Linux V1.3 Media Edition is Out, Great New Applications for Linux

  • Subject: [News] Ultra X Linux V1.3 Media Edition is Out, Great New Applications for Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:11:00 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ultra X Linux V1.3 Media Edition Released May 22, 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| Ultra X Linux V1.3 Media Edition will be released May 22 2009, we are
| uploading to the web as we speak it may be up today; go to
| http://ultraxlinux.org to check.
`----

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-news-59/ultra-x-linux-v1.3-media-edition-released-may-22-2009-727586/#post3548406

15+ programs you don't have to miss when you switch to Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/05/20/15-programs-you-dont-have-to-miss-when-you-switch-to-linux/