Re: A Warning to Chris and Hadron

On 2009-05-18, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> In article <OLbQl.42208$i9.9076@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Why would anyone defend this snivelling, sneering Hadron kook?
>>
>> I'm not defending Hadron, Chris.  Analogy: if I found that you were
>> going out nightly having unprotected sex with drug addict prostitutes,
>> I'd suggest to you that you at least wear a condom.  That would not mean
>> I'm defending drug addict prostitutes.
>
> Liarmutt makes no case for himself yet again.
>
> He calls people "cunts" and "fuckheads". He openly insults and ridicules
> main OSS contributors like Joerg Schilling.

 Schilling it by no means a "main OSS contributor".

You are working him up into something he's not just to suit your
own self-serving rhetorical purposes.

Schilling earned all of the crap he gets.

This is something else you like to gloss over.

[deletia]]

Schilling is the posterboy for why it is good that you
can fork an open source project and essentially take it
away from it's creator.

--
    ...of course if you are forced against your will to use Windows in    |||
the day time your bound to have a lot to vent about in the evening.      / | \