Re: [News] Free Software Principles Pass to Other Areas

In article <7506605.bWZ3ikUJsO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> Bigger screen than Kindle, no DRM.

There's no DRM on the free content I've put on my Kindle, either.

The only DRM is on the non-free content, which I *can* read on my
Kindle, and Chris cannot read on his XO legally.  Based on your past
positions, you should be cheering for the Kindle, as it provides choice:
I can read free content without DRM, or I can choose to accept DRM in
order to gain access to a large amount of content that is not otherwise
available.  Or have you decided that choice is bad now?

--
--Tim Smith