Re: $_MSI and Lenov breaking anti-trust rules and harming customers?

____/ wispygalaxy on Sunday 17 May 2009 21:55 : \____

> 7 wrote:
>
>> $_MSI and Lenov breaking anti-trust rules and harming customers?
>>
>> I can't seem to order an MSI$ netbook or Lenov$ netbook with Linux
>> or at least without micosahft crap on it at a fair price.
>>
>> Is it they need to be processed by EU regulators for anti-trust
>> violation for clear flouting of consumer protection laws?
>>
>> They are harming EU customers and there is no clear 100% refunds policy
>> of selling unwanted micoshaft crap bundling of micoshaft OS with
>> netbook.
>>
>> Certainly other manufacturers are shipping Linux and at a cheaper
>> price as a defacto market practice.
>
> I'd be very disappointed if I couldn't order a Linux netbook easily.  People
> want them, so it doesn't make sense to make ordering procedures so
> cumbersome.  Hopefully, you will find the perfect netbook, 7.  :)

Microsoft is losing its panties in netbooks. But it's either losing to Linux or
dumping; either way, Microsoft loses. The company's earnings were down 32% in
its last report. Novell's results shall come shortly and it won't be good,
either. Red Hat still surges upwards. Some indicators suggest that on the
desktop alone the market share of Linux almost doubled in one year.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached