Re: Gnote 0.3.1

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> You are wasting your time. Roy and his "troops", notably Chris
>> Ahlstrom, openly attack OSS developers without having a clue about the
>> technology in hand.
>
> You are most likely right.

He is absolutely certain total wrong.
Hadron Quark is one of the worst trolls COLA has ever seen.
Nobody, except Snit (Michael Glasser), is lying that much.

>> ALL they see is MS - and they hate MS. Which is surprising
>> since they make their money from MS SW and Adverts. Yes - Roy has MS
>> adverts generating him income on his anti Novel/Mono
>> websites. Astonishing eh?
>
> Priceless.

Oh, Linux mags have MS ads. Linux websites do so.
Is that "priceless", too?

>> Best of luck in your initiatives : Linux  needs Mono more than the
>> other way around.....
>
> Thanks!   I am glad that some people do like our work.

Some people don't like it for its connections with MS. They have a deep
distrust for anything MS does, and they have reasons for it. So they act
on the premise that they are better "wrong than sorry"

It has nothing to do with the quality of Mono.

--
Individualists unite!