Re: Dedication to Linux

Hadron wrote:
Goblin <bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

garymarkstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Who is the most dedicated person promoting the adoption of Linux in
this newsgroup?
It's no other than Roy Schestowitz.
He tirelessly post to this newsgroup daily including Bank Holidays and
even Christmas day with an average about 60-80 posts everyday.
Does anyone  really appreciate how Roy has helped to promote and
encourage people to change to Linux and  try Free Software.
 No one has spent more time looking,thinking and showing everyone the
latest Linux news.

Keep on posting Roy some of us really enjoy reading your posts.

                                          Gary
Id completely agree. Ive had the pleasure of chatting to Roy via both IRC and his site and find him to be articulate, interesting and friendly as well as having a tireless dedication to exposing the truth.

Goblin

http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

Roy is a paranoid liar who is out to earn income from site hist from
easily led fools like yourself. Almost nothing he "reports" can be
trusted as he is biased and hate filled. Simple as that.

and we are to believe you because...?

Firstly Im not easily led unless you tell me I am ;) , everything he has reported I have experienced or seen backed up from other sources.

But thats not the point is it? If what you say is true, then it would be obvious to everyone and there would be no reason to post your silly message. To quote you "Simple as that."

Unlike you Mr "Hadron" Roys opinion on his site is not a random handle like yours with no source. Do you have a site Mr Hadron? How about you link to it? People like you never have any links other than a handle on the forum you are posting on because you have no conviction in what you say.

Just like over on Microsoft-Watch when the shillers couldnt win the argument, they create random handles, false links and impersonate because its the only way they can distort the message.

Ill have to go now, Im about to visit a site about aliens in Area 51. Since Im easily led, Ill believe that aswell....now wheres my tin foil hat....?

Regards