Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

On 2009-05-01, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget III belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On 2009-04-30, SomeBloke <stuff@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>
>>> Note to DFS, Looney Lopez, Hardon Quack etc.
>>>
>>> A female is the other sex. I just thought I'd clear that up for you
>>> because you are almost certainly wondering.
>>>
>>> Heh!
>>
>> Are you sure they won't think you mean the other hand?
>
> Ah, what they call "The Stranger"?  Oh, my mistake:
>
>    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the+stranger

I've heard it called "getting some strange" when people are said to
switch hands. But I never heard it called that before.

Still, I think the dumbtards probably take sleeping pills so their
hands go to sleep and they can pretend they're doing a dead one.

Kids-They're not sleeping, they're recharging!
Eee PC900 16G SSD 2G RAM Ubuntu 9.04