Re: Hello Jonathan Wong, Microsoft Technology Evangelist?

Verily I say unto thee, that Stone Mirror (a.k.a. David "Lefty"
Schlesinger) spake thusly:
> On Aug 1, 11:27 am, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I'm not certain what makes a person reach that level of insanity
>> but I'm fairly certain it has something to do with having an
>> unhealthy obsession with foss and Linux.
>
> An unhealthy obsession with anything can do that. With some people,
> it's UFOs; with some people, it's Microsoft.

And with you, it's Mono ... I mean feminism, or whatever your excuse du
jour happens to be.

So we're /all/ obsessed - you, me, everybody.

Great. Now that we've established parity in the obsession stakes,
perhaps you'd care to forward even /one/ good reason why any FLOSS
advocate /shouldn't/ be obsessed with Microsoft ...

... right after you've justified "me too'ing" a long established and
dedicated anti-Linux troll.

Oh, and just to help you answering the former, I've provided some
background information for you, coincidentally related to your "UFO"
comment:

[quote]
Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and
OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups,
whatever.
[/quote]

The "Evangelism is WAR!" TE training brief, James Plamondon, Microsoft's
former chief Technology Evangelist.

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20071023002351958

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 03:19:58 up 65 days,  7:18,  5 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00