[News] New Sites Strives to Advance Free/Libre Software, New Linux Gazette Released

  • Subject: [News] New Sites Strives to Advance Free/Libre Software, New Linux Gazette Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:46:05 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Announcing The-Source.com!

,----[ Quote ]
| The basic idea is to promote and discuss FLOSS, with a bit more emphasis on
| the Free aspect. Thereâs been a downright anti-Free / anti-ideals trending in
| the FLOSS world for quite sometime, and some of us think the Freedom aspect
| of FLOSS could use a little positive promotion. I especially welcome feedback
| on topics youâd like to hear about, and suggestions on how to improve the
| site quality! Iâve also enjoyed writing a lot, and The Source represents a
| welcome chance for me to expand my focus and improve my writing. (Not that it
| kneads any improviment, but One trys to be modestly.)
`----

http://mono-nono.com/2009/08/02/announcing-the-source-com/

Linux Gazette: August 2009 (#165)

http://linuxgazette.net/165/index.html

Recent:

Linux Gazette June 2009 (#163):

,----[ Quote ]
|     * News Bytes, by Deividson Luiz Okopnik and Howard Dyckoff
|     * The LG Backpage, by Ben Okopnik and Kat Tanaka Okopnik
`----

http://linuxgazette.net/163/TWDT.html

Linux Gazette: July 2009 (#164)

http://linuxgazette.net/164/index.html