Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Thinks it Can Raise the Price of Windows

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <h59unq$h74$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>> > In article <4hbg755ges1sjso5ei6t693123gkrv534d@xxxxxxx>,
>> >  chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > [blathering about predatory pricing deleted]
>> >
>> > What's the price of Linux?
>>
>> Wow, I haven't heard that FUD tidbit in YEARS.
>
> It's not FUD. Why don't you do some research on predatory pricing?

Why don't you show us how "predatory pricing" of Linux is destroying
Microsoft's desktop market, hmmm Tim?

> (Unlike chrisv, who just tosses those words about without actually
> knowing anything about the subject).

Or maybe get more specific about a Linux company, such as Novell or Red Hat
and their "predatory pricing"?

--
You may be recognized soon.  Hide.