[News] Firefox in the Financial Times and Chrome on GNU/Linux

Browser battler fights back

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla's Firefox has been my favourite web browser since the first version
| of the free software download appeared in November 2004. Its arrival
| triggered a rerun of the 1990s "browser wars" that pitted Microsoft's then
| upstart Internet Explorer against the incumbent Netscape Navigator.
`----

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/182379d4-82eb-11de-ab4a-00144feabdc0,Authorised=false.html?_i_location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F0%2F182379d4-82eb-11de-ab4a-00144feabdc0.html%3Fnclick_check%3D1&_i_referer=&nclick_check=1

Get Your Chrome Experience On Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| If you have anything to do with IT or computers you know about the Google
| Chrome browser. No matter where you stand on your opinion of Google, you can
| not deny the Chrome browser is fast. In fact, Chrome is setting the standard
| for browser speed such that the competition is now playing a serious game of
| catch up. The Chrome browser is so fast (at both startup and page load) that
| the difference goes well beyond noticeable. Next to all of its competition
| Google Chrome looks as if it is running in a completely different gear all
| together.
`----

http://linux.com/news/software/applications/31870-get-your-chrome-experience-on-in-linux

Google Chrome: Meet the New Boss

,----[ Quote ]
| Meet the new boss, not quite the same as the old boss. While Google Chrome
| isnât likely to unseat Firefox as the browser of choice for most Linux users
| very soon, recent development builds are showing a great deal of promise.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7460/1.html

Top 10 Google Chrome Themes

,----[ Quote ]
| Just like Firefox, Google Chrome web browser is now theme-able. That is if
| you have Google Chrome 3.0 Developer Preview or the most recent Chromium
| build installed.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/08/top-10-google-chrome-themes.html

Checking Chrome on Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Chrome for Linux has recently been released in an unstable version. As I have
| been looking forward to it for a year now, I cannot wait more. So I am going
| to have a look at that beta version (3.0.196.0).
`----

http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/2009/08/06/checking-chrome-on-linux

Recent:

Google Chrome to get synchronisation

,----[ Quote ]
| Chromium developer Tim Steele has revealed that Google is working on a new
| cloud synchronisation function for its Chrome web browser. Chromium is the
| open source base on which Google's WebKit-based Chrome web browser is built.
| In his post on the Chromium development message board, Steele says that the
| feature for syncing user data will be linked to a users Google account and
| that work is being started in the Chromium project this week.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/Google-Chrome-to-get-synchronisation--/news/113919

Linux Chrome Builds Get Plug-In Support

,----[ Quote ]