Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's CFO is Chucking the Stock

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) CFO Christopher P Liddell sells 20,000 Shares
>
> http://www.gurufocus.com/news.php?id=63097

So he should.
Had he swapped his shares for google (a Linux company)
in January, he would have been
better off to the tune of 100,000 dollars.

> Recent:
>
> Today's Outrage: Who Cares About Microsoft?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Sorry folks, but Microsoft (MSFT Quote) ain't what it once was. The
> | software giant is losing its edge, as we saw with yesterday's  earnings
> | report.
> `----
>
> http://www.thestreet.com/story/10552230/1
todays-outrage-who-cares-about-microsoft.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

> Microsoft?s quarter is the pits
>
> http://blogs.siliconvalley.com/gmsv/2009/07
microsofts-quarter-is-the-pits.html

> If Microsoft falters, who will step up?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The Seattle area has relied heavily on Microsoft to employ a whole
> | generation of its smartest citizens ? and noncitizens ? at good pay. If
> | it ceases growing, who is ready to take its place?
> `----
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html
editorials/2009533642_edit25economy.html

> US STOCKS-Wall St falls on Microsoft results
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idCAN2446515420090724?rpc=44
>

> Microsoft shares slip on disappointing results
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv/idUSN2445033320090724
>

> Microsoft shares drop after results disappoint
>
> http://www.marketwatch.com/story
microsoft-shares-drop-after-results-disappoint-2009-07-23