Re: Is stealing music worse than stealing photos, Roy?

Rick stated in post ee2dnc6qnYZ7PR3XnZ2dnUVZ_opi4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on
8/10/09 3:36 PM:

> On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:23:53 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> Rick stated in post ee2dnc2qnYbPCh3XnZ2dnUVZ_opi4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on

>>> ... a person recently emailed ... being tracked by someone ...
>>>

>>> How are you any better than the one you are obsessed with?
>>>
>> Why are you so obsessed with defending Roy?
>
> Why do you think I am defending Roy? (I am not, by the way)
>
> Why do you care what I do?

You are right that your jumping in to whine about people talking about Roy
is not a good defense of him, but clearly you try.  Repeatedly.  Why?  Why
are you obsessed with those who talk about Roy and his amazingly bizarre
behavior.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]