Re: Upgrading Linux Fedora 11 v/s upgrading to Vista7

Terry Porter wrote:
> It's rumored some Windows users may 'upgrade' to Vista7 soon, given the
> Microsoft sales campaign and build up.
>
> Furthermore, as everyone hates Vista (which Microsoft has already told
> us), we can assume the poor Windows upgrader will be running XP.

[rest snipped]

Thank you for being back Terry ;-)

I've missed you mate. Hope you've had a nice vacation or so. But I was
worried you where at the hospital or where distracted by the filthy
trolls in here.

Just happy that you are back, makes me feel so good :-D

I've had similar experiences. See my respond to Roy in this treat.

Keep up the good work ;-)

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin