Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft "KIN" is Dead

____/ Megabyte on Saturday 03 Jul 2010 17:33 : \____

> On 10-07-03 09:42 AM, DFS wrote:
>> On 7/3/2010 10:54 AM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Microsoft Kin ad encourages you to send moob shots to girls
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.intomobile.com/2010/04/15/microsoft-kin-ad-encourages-you-to-send-
moob-shots-to-girls.html

>> This is another example of the kind of lying scum you are, Spamowitz.
>>
> Yawn, another insult tossed at Roy for referencing an article on the
> Internet by an out of control Windows Fan.  Roy's title for the article
> - the very title of the article linked to.
>

>> But I notice you never said:
>>
>> Linux encourages you to bash your wife over the head from behind, choke
>> her until she dies, bury her in a hole in the ground, lie to your
>> children that their mother ran away, waste millions in taxpayer money
>> for 6 months lying to everyone, then bargain with the location of her
>> body to get your prison sentence reduced.
>>
>> Why didn't you say that, lying scum?
>>

> He didn't say the crap you wrote above because he quoted an article from
> the web.  Maybe you should READ the article linked to and toss your vile
> insults at the real author or actually read the article and see what
> their concern is about.

It'd a red herring/straw man argument. I remember how they imply that advocates of
Linux are "criminals" based on fabricated/imaginary claims.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"The government is not trying to destroy Microsoft, itâs simply seeking to compel
Microsoft to obey the law. Itâs quite revealing that Mr. Gates equates the two."
		--Government official
Cpu(s): 22.6%us,  5.0%sy,  0.1%ni, 70.6%id,  1.3%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.4%si,  0.0%st