[News] [Rival] High-profile Microsoft Executive Rebecca Norlander is Leaving

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] High-profile Microsoft Executive Rebecca Norlander is Leaving
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:29:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Online-ads leader leaves Microsoft along with her husband

,----[ Quote ]
| Rebecca Norlander, a partner engineering
| manager with Microsoft's online advertising
| business, has left the company along with her
| husband, former Xbox guru J Allard.
`----

http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/213114.asp?from=blog_last3

J Allard's other half leaves Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| When I spoke last month with Rebecca Norlander
| â a high-profile Microsoft exec who had done
| stints in a variety of business units â she
| was evaluating her next move inside the
| company.
|
| [...]
|
| Just before resigning, Norlander was talking
| about new job possibilities with the
| Entertainment and Devices unit, among others
| divisions at Microsoft, she said. She also was
| having conversations with the SQL Server and
| Windows teams about potential opportunities.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/microsoft/j-allards-other-half-leaves-microsoft/6716

Recent:

Top Microsoft Ad Exec Scott Howe Leaves Company

http://adage.com/digital/article?article_id=143348

Microsoft Ad Exec Scott Howe Moves On

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft said today that Scott Howe, the top
| executive in charge of its Advertiser &
| Publisher Solutions group, is leaving the
| company. Howe is replaced by Rik van der Kooi,
| CFO of Microsoft's Online Services Division.
`----

http://www.clickz.com/3640110

New Leader for Microsoft's APS Group

http://www.adweek.com/aw/content_display/news/agency/e3iba737dcb4b3076c095f943e1b72bf5dd

IGT Poaches Microsoftâs Interactive Entertainment Business CTO Chris Satchell

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/06/05/igt-poaches-microsofts-interactive-entertainment-business-cto-chris-satchell/

Satchell Named Technology Chief At International Game

,----[ Quote ]
| While at Microsoft, Satchell was responsible for technical strategy and
| execution across the company's video gaming business including Xbox, Games
| for Windows, Xbox Live and Microsoft Game Studios as well as future platform
| incubations.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/2362862/

Microsoft UK NTO leaves to spend more time with IT policy

,----[ Quote ]
| Is it something in the air? Microsoft UK national technology officer Jerry
| Fishenden is jumping ship to spend more time with his family, his doctoral
| research and UK technology policy.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/03/jerry_fishenden_leaving_ms/

Microsoft Philippines head quits