Re: Posting Wikileaks Cables is VERY RISKY.

____/ Homer on Thursday 08 Sep 2011 16:06 : \____

>>> http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/security/2011/09/05/wikileaks-microsoft-aided-former-tunisian-regime-40093837
>>> http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/09/06/wikileaks_microsoft_tunisia
>>> http://www.itproportal.com/2011/09/06/microsoft-trained-tunisian-regime-us-diplomats-concerned
>>> http://www.itp.net/586014-us-raised-concerns-over-microsoft-tunisia-deal
>>> http://www.eweekeurope.co.uk/news/us-diplomat-concern-at-microsoft-links-to-tunisian-regime-38753
>>> http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/WikiLeaks-US-diplomats-were-critical-of-partnership-between-Microsoft-and-Tunisia-1337429.html
>>> http://news.techeye.net/business/microsoft-gave-repressive-tunisia-aid-to-stop-open-source
>>> http://www.emoneydaily.com/microsoft-corporation-nasdaqmsft-suffers-wikileaks-blow/69817968
>>>
>>> Make sure they round up and black-bag Sweaty Ballmer and his goons
>>> first, for assisting the regime of an oppressive tyrant guilty of
>>> money laundering and drug trafficking, then send them to Gitmo for a
>>> jolly-good torturing.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zine_El_Abidine_Ben_Ali#Legal_entanglements
>>>
>>> Also be sure to post the replies from the DoD, MI5, CIA, NSA, and
>>> Interpol, and let us know as soon as they've arrested the criminal
>>> conspirator known as Steve Ballmer, who also goes by the alias
>>> "Sweaty" or "Sweaty the Impaler". Here's a reference mugshot:
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Tunisia_Scandal
>>
>> Gary the mental asylum escapee thinks he can scare people whom he's
>> obsessed with. The only thing people are scared of are lunatics like
>> himself not being kept in a padded cell.
>
> Actually I think I got it wrong. That's not flatty, it's your new
> stalker, Snit, a.k.a. "Techrights Watch". He gave it away in another
> post.
>
> He's one sick puppy.

Prescott is a small town. They might now have a mental patients asylum.

- --